We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to being transparent with how we use your information. Services (“Services”) are run by TeacherGaming LLC (collectively “we” or “us”).
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users and improve our business.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an account. When you sign up for an account, we will ask you for simple personal information including your email and similar information.
- Information we get from your use of our Services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our site and what selections you make on the Services. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in our data logs.
This information may include:
- details of how you used our Services, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- mobile related information if you access our Services using your mobile device.
- internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, cookies, web beacons, behavioral advertising, or other tracking technology that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new services and offerings and to protect our us and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content on our Services or other services where we have a business relationship. If you provide us with information for a specific purpose, such as a transaction, entering a contest, signing up for a mailing, making a purchase or any other specific purpose, we will use the information for that purpose.
Choice and Cookies
If we provide you with any mailings or other communication, you can always opt out of that communication.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our Services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information in your account. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as business with have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.However, no Services are entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well.
Do Not Track Signals
Our Services do not participate in online behavioral advertising sharing your information with third parties for the purpose of tracking or targeting your interests across third party services. In addition, some browsers have a “Do Not Track” function. Our Services do not send or respond to signals relating to these browser functions.
Children Under 13
Our Services are used by children under 13, however we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information for any child under the age of 13 without parental consent (or the consent of a teacher or other school official authorized to grant such consent). If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site, please contact us at email@example.com If you are a child using our software at school, ask your teacher about the best way of contacting us.
This is Located in the United States
Our Services are hosted in the United States. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such processing and storage.
Notice to California residents - your California privacy rights
Under California law, a California resident with whom we have an established relationship has the right to request certain information with respect to the types of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. All requests for such information must be in writing and sent to: TeacherGaming LLC, 809 W.181st Street #231, New York, NY 10033, USA.
This same California law permits us to provide you, in response to your written request, with a cost-free means to choose not to have your information shared rather than providing the above described information. You may exercise that choice by emailing us at the address above.